Let's have some fun today!!! Most of us are 70's or 80's babies. Let's see how sharp you are. See if you can answer the question about the 1970's sitcom "Goodtimes!"
1. What was the nickname of the Janitor that serviced the apartment building?
A.Bookman B.Buffalo Butt C.Fat Soe D.Tiny
2. What was the name of Thelma's African boyfriend?
A.Kunta Kintay B.Ebay C.Whoway D.Kalunda
3. What was the name of the drug dealer who ran the getto?
A.Big Slimm B.Magic Don C.Sweet Daddy D.Pimping Ken
4. In which season did James die in a car accident?
A.1974 B.1976 C.1977 D.1978
5. What state did James and Florida move from?
A.Mississippi B.Georgia C.Ohio D.Texas
6. What was JJ's signature line when he was excited?
A.What's Happening B.Wat UPPPP C.Who's the Man D.Dyn-o-mite
7. What was the name of the neighborhood Wino?
A.Sam B.Jimmy C.Ned D.Tom
8. What city did the storyline of Good Times take place in?
A.New York City B.Detroit C.Chicago D.LA
9. What sport did Thelma's husband play?
A.Basketball B.Boxer C.Football D.Baseball
10. What was Florida's best friend name?
A.Willona B.Anne C.Lynn D.Joyce
Trivia Challenge 2
How old were you in the 80's? See if you can match the 80's TV sitcom theme songs with the show? Name the characters of the 80's TV shows?
1.) "You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have. . . . ."
A. GOODTIMES B. SANFORD AND SON C. DIFFERENT STROKES D. FACTS OF LIFE
2.) "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, I never thought I could feel so free-e-e,
flying away on a wing and a prayer, who could it be, believe or not, it's just me"
A. BOSOM BUDDIES B. WONDER WOMAN C. CHEERS D. GREATEST AMERICAN HERE
3.) "Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name, and you're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same. You wanna be where everybody knows your name."
A. Gimme A Break B. Family Ties C. Family Matters D. Cheers
4.) What were the names of the 2 main characters of "Fantasy Island"?
5.) Name the "Super Friends"? (*Hint-There are 19 and the pairs are counter a 1.) If you're really good, name the additional international "Super Friends?
*Answers will be posted later on this evening!!!! Have fun and happy blogging!!!!!